Being a professional, you often look ahead for a better job role and more responsibilities added with high earning. You can get that quite easily, while you go through the csp Certification. After you go through the training, you will be a part of the scrum team. So, learn the different skills that are needed to be in the scrum team. This will show you what will be your work and where you will have to reach.
There are three parts of a scrum team, as you all know – the Product owner, the scrum master and the developers. You will be joining the team as a developer, but your eye must be at the product owner’s position. Thus understand the skills of all of them.
Product owner’s skill
Product owner will be making the project plans and will be controlling the entire project in behalf of the team. The different skills that he or she must have are:
• Leadership quality to manage the team and set the team target. He or she will be directing the team and hence will be delegating the power to different developers.
• Customer management is a key role played by the product owner. He will be interacting with the customers too. So, he will be telling the story of the customers to the developers. So, as important is his role to handle the customers, same importance lies in his story collection and presentation to the developers.
• A product owner will be making the essential planning. This plan has to be feasible and along with that must be in accordance with the expectation of the stakeholders. So, it is the responsibility of a product owner to manage the planning keeping both the things in his view.
Scrum Master’s skill
Scrum master is the second most important role player in the team. He will be making the things happen, as per the planning. The entire team of developers will be with him for the support. The key skills of his are as follows:
• He will be training the developers and guiding the so that the project objective can be reached. It is up to his training skills that the developers will be functioning.
• He will be the segmenting the total plan into daily plans and will be allocating the task to different developers, so that the complete task can be completed in time and with perfection.
• He will be making the essential changes in between too. He is daily output developer and hence the daily plans are to be prepared and executed by him.
After you go through the csp Training In Mumbai, you will be joining the scrum team as a developer. Thus you can easily understand that they are the ultimate developers, who will make no planning but will be performing as the scrum master will guide them. Depending on their performance and experience, certain powers can be delegated to them by the product owner.
Now you have the complete idea about the skills each of the team members in your scrum team must have. Stick to those and develop yourself gradually.