1. Draggabilly : Standalone JS Library for Drag ‘n’ Dropping Elements
2. Zebra : Desktop-Like User Interface with HTML5 Canvas
Various predefined layouts exist and any new one can be created with ease.
It has support for pixel-by-pixel painting control, event handling, focus management, Flash-free clipboard management and more.
4. Chart.js : Standalone Charting Library with HTML5 Canvas
It currently supports 6 chart types (line, bar, radar, pie, column and polar area) and all this comes in a standalone, less than 5kb package. Colors, fonts, borders and their sizes can all be customized. Also, optionally, charts can be loaded with an animation. As the library is built with canvas, it works on a wide set of browsers, loads fast but lacks interactivity.
5. CanvasQuery : A Wrapper for HTML5 Canvas
The library provides a jQuery-like syntax and methods added are mostly for image manipulation (like masks, blur, crop or fill mask). It also brings blend modes, new shapes, text wrapping and much more. CanvasQuery can be used with or without jQuery, has methods for color conversion and can be extended with plugins.
6. SVG.js : Manipulate and Animate SVG Easily
7. DeepTissue.js : Cross-Browser Gesture Handling
DeepTissue.js is a library that removes such differences (of MSPointer, WebKit Touch and mouse pointer APIs) and provides a cross-browser gesture handling library. It has support for all the major events like tap, double tap, tap and hold, rotate, scale or swipe. The library is standalone but a jQuery-friendly version is also under development.
10. Dropzone.js : Drag ‘n’ Drop File Uploads Made Easy